Thursday, February 26, 2009

Flickr and Avatar

Flickr would be great to use for personal photos. I am certainly going to upload my photos onto Flickr. It is a great place to store your photos to have an extra safe keeping place. You do not have to make them public or share them, so you have nothing to lose. It is free! It is comforting to know there is a back-up copy of photos just in case your computer crashes, taking all your photos with it. Also, it would be much easier to find a photo, since you can put the photos in sets with the use of tags. That would cut down on the time it takes to find Aunt Edna's photo from the family reunion!

I thought that Avatar was fun to check out. I'd probably use it if I had more time to really play around with it and get it just the way I wanted...

No comments:

Post a Comment